Manufacturing Technician & Production Support Staff
JOB TITLE: Manufacturing Technician- Production or Production Support
REPORTS TO: Production Supervisor or Warehouse Supervisor
FLSA STATUS: NON-EXEMPT
JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for various duties as assigned by the supervisor. This position may be responsible for any processes necessary to assemble a Jetta bath system or prepare it for shipping.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Will vary according to the particular area that I am assigned to work.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards in the work area.
- Follow safety procedures specific to work area including the proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Perform other duties and projects as required by supervisor.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Successful completion of drug test.
- Successful completion of criminal background check.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to understand and adhere to written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to work well with a wide range of people.
- Ability to learn to properly use various hand and electrical tools.
This work requires the following physical activities:
- Good finger dexterity
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Frequent lifting of approximately 25-50 lbs.
- Frequent lifting of approximately 100-250 lbs. with assistance
- Occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping, pushing, pulling, reaching, and walking.
- Frequent repetitive motion.
- Normal manufacturing environment.
- Protective eye gear required.
- All work performed inside areas that are adequately lighted, ventilated and heated.
- Potential for chemical odor and dust exists.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this production facility. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.