JOB TITLE: Manufacturing Group Leader – Thermoforming / Glassing
REPORTS TO: Production Supervisor
FLSA STATUS: NON-EXEMPT
JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for organizing the personnel, materials, tools and equipment in the thermoforming and glassing areas to most efficiently meet daily production schedules while maintaining quality work standards and product quality.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Perform other duties and projects as required by Production Supervisor.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
This work requires the following physical activities:
· Standing or sitting for long periods of time.
· Frequent lifting of approximately 25-50 lbs.
· Frequent lifting of approximately 100-250 lbs. with assistance
· Occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping, pushing, pulling, reaching, and walking.
· Frequent repetitive motions.
· Normal manufacturing and warehouse environment with fluctuation in temperatures.
· Work areas that have adequate lighting, ventilation and heating.
· Protective eye and hearing gear where required.
· Potential for chemical odor and dust exists.
NOTE The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.
Jetta Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer